|Home||» Products||» Educational Motors & Machines||» Sumpner’s Test of Two Single Phase Transformers|
Sumpner’s Test of Two Single Phase Transformers
Sumpner's Test of Two Single Phase Transformers is a very exclusive and important product designed for students of Electrical Engineering to explain the basic concepts of Sumpner's test. With this trainer, students can learn about the significance of conducting the heat run test with two single phase transformers and correspondingly can determine the efficiency and voltage regulation Additionally one can also learn the phenomenon of polarity.
The product helps to get fully acquainted with the basic concepts and functioning of the tests conducted on a single phase transformers. The product is represented in such an easy way so that each test can be studied in proper sequence. The varied scope of learning makes the subject complete understanding and interesting.
- Stand alone operation
- Exclusive and attractive designed panel
- Designed by considering all the safety precautions
- On board high quality meters are used
- Microcontroller based LCD used to display raising temperature
- Provided with an extensive e-manual
- Two years warranty
Mains Supply : 230V ±10%, 50Hz
Rating : 1 kVA
Primary Voltage : 0 - 125 V, 0 - 125 V
Secondary Voltage : 0 - 125 V, 0 - 125 V
Voltmeter (MI) (2Nos.) : 100 V, 300 V
Ammeter (MI) (2Nos.) : 1 A, 10 A
Wattmeter (MI) (2Nos.) : 100 W, 1000 W
Auto Transformer : 270 V, 10 A
MCB : 10 A
Dimensions (mm) : W 600 ´ D 450 ´ H 600
Scope of Learning
- Study of Polarity Test with Two Single Phase Transformers
- Study of Sumpner's Test- Open Circuit Test Short Circuit Test and Determination of the Efficiency and Voltage Regulation of Two Single Phase Transformers.